Happy Hour is..

where anytime you have a book open and a cup of coffee within reach is happy hour!







Friday, April 1, 2011

One hundred candles by Mara Purnhagen

Synopsis



It's taken a long time for me to feel like a normal teenager. But now that I'm settled in a new school, where people know me as more than Charlotte Silver of the infamous Silver family paranormal investigators, it feels like everything is falling into place. And what better way to be normal than to go on a date with a popular football star like Harris Abbott? After all, it's not as if Noah is anything more than a friend….
But my new life takes a disturbing turn when Harris brings me to a party and we play a game called One Hundred Candles. It seems like harmless, ghostly fun. Until spirits unleashed by the game start showing up at school. Now my friends and family are in very real danger, and the door that I've opened into another realm may yield deadly consequences.
My review:
I thought this book was a fun read.
With an easy to follow story line, strong character, a plot full of creepiness,deception,sadness and of course love
Not knowing it was a second book in a series I found it to be great on it's own but look forward to see what the future holds for Charlotte and her family.
I recommend One hundred candles with 4 stars!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment