Happy Hour is..

where anytime you have a book open and a cup of coffee within reach is happy hour!







Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Deadliest Bite by Jennifer Rardin


  • Pub. Date: June 2011




  • Publisher: Orbit




  • Format: Paperback , 336pp




  • Sales Rank: 1,317





  • Synopsis

    I have two choices. Carve Brude's name into Hell's bile-encrusted gates. Or lose my soul.
    After an assassination attempt on Vayl, I find myself pulled into a tangled web that takes the gang to Romania. So how will I save a ghost, rescue a demon, and cheat the Great Taker out of a soul he's slavering for while defeating my nastiest foe yet so that Vayl can, at last, cherish a few precious years with his sons? With careful planning, major violence, and one (hopefully) final trip to Hell.
    My Review:
    This was the 8th and final Jaz Parks book written by Rardin whom unfortunately passed away in 2010.
    I had not read the first 7 books in this series but found that the story was well written enough that I was able to read it as a stand alone although I now plan to go back and read the first 7 books.
    A good read if you are looking for bad ass demon butt kicking action,crazy characters with a sense of humor, a bit of insanity and romance to boot.
    I give Jaz and her motley group of willing and reluctant demon fighters a recommendation of 3.5 out of 5 stars!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment